CCTV Jobs for Foreigners in Singapore: RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD. is a well-known Singapore recruiting service dedicated to matching skilled workers with career opportunities. We urge you to explore our CCTV job openings if you are a foreign applicant with experience in CCTV (Closed-Circuit Television) operations and security. Join us and play an important part in ensuring safety and security across multiple sectors.
Details About CCTV Jobs for Foreigners in Singapore:
- Title: CCTV Jobs for Foreigners in Singapore
- Company: RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD.
- Job Position: CCTV Monitor
- Job Types: Full Time // Part Time
- Education: Bachelor // Diploma // Secondary which is as prescribed below
- Gender: Male / Female
- Minimum Experience: Min 1 – 3 Years of experience
- Salary: $2,300 – 2,500 Monthly
- Location: 11 Collyer Quay The Arcade 049317, Singapore
We at RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD. understands the need for qualified CCTV professionals to maintain safety and security. Our dedication to linking people with opportunities that fit their skills and objectives makes us a perfect partner in your path to contribute to environmental protection.
As a foreign applicant proficient in CCTV operations and security looking to make a meaningful difference in protecting public and private places, RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD. provides an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and contribute to the creation of secure settings. Your experience in surveillance and security management will be appreciated as you assure safety in a variety of settings.
Available Roles and Responsibilities:
- CCTV Operator: CCTV Operators are responsible for monitoring live and recorded video feeds from security cameras, spotting suspicious activity, and responding properly.
- Security Officer: Work with security teams to ensure that CCTV surveillance is in accordance with overall security guidelines.
Qualifications for CCTV Jobs for Foreigners in Singapore:
- CCTV Knowledge: Demonstrate practical experience operating and monitoring CCTV systems.
- Technical Proficiency: Extensive knowledge of CCTV equipment, controls, and troubleshooting.
- Security Awareness: Security Awareness entails understanding security measures, emergency response procedures, and incident management.
- Analytical Skills: Analytical abilities include the ability to examine and analyze video feeds in order to identify potential security concerns.
- Communication: Effective communication is required to report events and work with security professionals.
- Valid Work Permit: Foreign candidates must have a valid work permit in Singapore.
Benefits of CCTV Jobs for Foreigners in Singapore:
- Security Professionals in High Demand: Singapore places a high value on security and public safety, resulting in a high need for CCTV and security specialists. This demand creates a plethora of career opportunities for foreigners.
- Job Security and Stability: With the country’s emphasis on security and maintaining a safe environment, CCTV jobs provide stability and long-term work opportunities.
- Salary and benefits are competitive: CCTV professionals can expect competitive salaries and perks, such as health insurance, housing allowances, and bonuses, all of which contribute to a comfortable level of living.
- Technological Progress and Skill Development: Working in Singapore’s technologically savvy workplace exposes you to cutting-edge CCTV technologies while also providing opportunities for skill development and professional development.
- Career Development and Advancement: Singapore’s expanding surveillance and security industry provides prospects for advancement, allowing workers to move up the career ladder and into managerial or specialized jobs.
- Global Networking Possibilities: Working in Singapore allows you to network with people from various backgrounds while also exposing you to a global work environment and potential international collaborations.
- Cultural Diversity and Education: Singapore is a multicultural city-state that allows visitors to discover and learn about different cultures and traditions.
- An environment that is safe and clean: Singapore is noted for its safety, cleanliness, and great quality of life, making it an appealing place to live and work for professionals.
- Access to Educational and Training Resources: Singapore provides workers with access to a variety of educational and training facilities linked to security systems and technology, allowing them to continuously enhance their skills and expertise.
- Global Notability and Experience: Work experience in Singapore is highly valued globally and can lead to future job chances in other countries.
- Work-Life Integration: Singapore encourages a good work-life balance by giving employees time to pursue personal interests, spend time with family, and pursue hobbies.
Join RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD. as a skilled CCTV professional to contribute to safety and security. Your knowledge will be invaluable in monitoring and maintaining safety in a variety of contexts, all while immersing yourself in Singapore’s rich cultural and professional landscape.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask:
What are the rules for CCTV in Singapore?
Before installing CCTV outside of your residence or company, you need to get a permit. You would be breaking the law if you installed CCTV for surveillance outside your office or house without authorization. You have to show the requirements for monitoring that space if you want to obtain a permit to install CCTV in a few of these locations.
Can I operate CCTV without a Licence?
If you engage in this sort of work as a contractor, working for a security company, or subcontracting, you must have a Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) license. Understand that if you perform the duty of a CCTV operator without a CCTV license, you may be committing an offense.
What qualifications do you need for CCTV?
There are no formal requirements for admission. Previous knowledge of a security job is advantageous but not required. To work as a CCTV operator, you must have a Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) Licence from the Security Industry Authority (SIA). Some potential employers might presume that you already have this license.