Contemporary café classics offered with an innovative spin. It goes without saying that Frankie’s breakfast, luncheon, and coffee items are delectable. The Glenhaven, New South Wales, Australia-based organization is currently seeking Baristas/Coffee Serving Staff. One year of experience as a Barista, in food handling, or as a customer service assistant is the sole prerequisite. Additionally, weekend availability is a prerequisite.
The position includes a 482 Visa Sponsorship, which entails a full visa sponsor as opposed to an extension of a tourist visa. We cordially invite you to apply for Coffee Serving Staff Jobs with Visa Sponsorship at Frankie Food’s Factory Australia, where you will receive complimentary beverages and an employee discount.
Details of Coffee Serving Staff Jobs in Australia:
|Barista/ Coffee Server
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any Age Limit
|Full-Time and Permanent
|$28.00 – $32.00 per hour
Requirements of Coffee Serving Staff Jobs in Australia:
- An adequate high school education is sufficient.
- One year of experience in coffee brewing, customer service, or food service.
- Every prerequisite for unqualified immigration routes to Australia
- Complete all general and specific immigration requirements in order to qualify for sponsorship of a visa.
Check Also: Coffee Barista Jobs in USA 2024 – Apply Here
Benefits of Coffee Serving Staff Jobs:
- Customer Engagement: The coffee service personnel are exposed to a wide variety of customers, providing them with interaction opportunities. Engaging in this activity can yield personal benefits by fostering the development of robust interpersonal aptitudes, enhancing communication capabilities, and cultivating favorable customer relationships.
- The concept of teamwork: Working in a coffee establishment frequently necessitates teamwork with other personnel. This facilitates a sense of camaraderie and teamwork among coworkers, thereby establishing a positive and supportive workplace.
- Rapid-Paced Setting: Coffee businesses frequently exhibit a lively atmosphere, particularly during periods of high demand. Individuals who find a hectic and vibrant professional atmosphere pleasing may find this dynamic setting to be appealing. It facilitates the growth of multitasking abilities and the capacity to perform effectively under duress.
- Adaptable Timetables: Numerous coffee service staff positions provide accommodating work schedules, rendering them well-suited for individuals who are students, part-time employees, or in need of flexible work hours. This adaptability can be especially advantageous in the pursuit of work-life balance.
- Suggestions and Motives: Customers may offer tips to the coffee service personnel at certain establishments. This can substantially increase revenue, particularly in high-traffic areas. Furthermore, certain employers provide performance-based incentives or compensation as a means of motivating employees to deliver exceptional service.
- Skill Enhancement: The coffee service personnel are afforded the chance to cultivate an array of competencies, encompassing time management, attention to detail, customer service, and knowledge of coffee preparation methodologies. These are potentially valuable and industry-transferable talents.
- Promotion of Networking Opportunities: The environment of a coffee establishment offers advantageous networking prospects with a wide range of individuals. Those interested in exploring alternative career paths within the hospitality industry or beyond may find this to be advantageous.
- Delight in Coffee: Coffee enthusiasts who pursue careers in coffee shops are afforded the opportunity to become fully engrossed in the realm of coffee culture. Those with an interest in the craft of coffee preparation and a desire to impart their expertise to patrons may find this activity gratifying.
- Entrance-Level Prospects: Coffee service staff positions are frequently entry-level, rendering them suitable for individuals lacking substantial work experience. This renders it an advantageous initial investment for individuals seeking to embark on a career in the hospitality sector.
- The social context: People congregate in coffee cafes as social centers to work, socialize, or unwind. Individuals who obtain pleasure from being a part of a community and flourish in social settings may find this environment to be pleasant.
Job Duties of a Barista:
- You are responsible for preparing and serving premium Starbucks beverages, including coffee, cocktails, and other renowned breakfast and brunch items, as a barista.
- Experience preparing coffee and the ability to perform latte art are required.
- You must warmly greet clients and assist them in locating seating.
- They possess extensive experience in processing customer orders and acquiring payment.
- The candidate must have the ability to modify the menu in accordance with the customer’s preferences.
- Assemble and sanitize tools, culinary preparation areas, and equipment.
- Maintaining ingredient records and placing orders for shortages.
- Notifying consumers of newly added, most popular, or special menu items.
Who Can Apply for Coffee Serving Staff Jobs in Australia?
All Asian, African, and Latin American nations are eligible to apply for Coffee Serving Staff Jobs with Visa Sponsorship at Frankie’s Food Factory Australia.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Coffee Serving Staff Jobs in Australia?
Apply via the largest online 482 Visa Sponsorship Jobs Portal by clicking the link below.
What is a cafe worker called?
The barista will prepare and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of coffee and tea. Barista responsibilities include educating customers on our drinks’ menu, making recommendations based on their preferences, upselling special items, and taking orders.
What does a staff member do in a cafe?
preparing and serving food, making coffee and tea and collecting money. ensuring the café is fully stocked and can meet the menu at all times, notifying the operations manager or kitchen staff of any shortage. Clean the café areas, inside and outside, and ensure they are safe and hygienic at all times.
How much do waitresses get paid in Australia?
The average waiter or waitress salary in Australia is $52,556 per year or $26.95 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $46,313 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $61,425 per year.
Rohma possesses a deep understanding of the education system and is well-versed in various academic disciplines. Her extensive experience allows her to provide invaluable guidance to students of all ages, from high school students exploring their interests to college graduates seeking career advancement.