Jobs that typically require less than two years of work experience fall under the category of unskilled workers. The employer initiates the Eb3 visa application procedure. These employers face chronic labor shortages in positions that are difficult to replace.
Understanding the EB3 Visa Program
What is the EB3 Visa?
The EB3 Visa is a type of employment-based immigration visa that makes it easier for low-skilled workers to come to the U.S. This program gives people a legal way to look for work in areas where their skills are needed.
Categories under EB3 Visa
The EB3 Visa program consists of three categories:
- EB3(A): This group is for people who are really good at what they do, like athletes, artists, and researchers.
- EB3(B): This group is made up of skilled workers who have at least two years of study or experience in their fields.
- EB3(C): This group is for workers with no skills and less than two years of experience or training.
TOP EB3 VISA JOBS FOR UNSKILLED WORKERS:
- Restaurant Employees Servers Line Cooks Quick-Service Cooks Cook Prep Cook Runner Busser
- Dishwasher and food manufacturing workers
- Maintenance Workers
- Healthcare assistants
- Chicken processing
- Meat preparation
- Landscapers, Construction Laborers, and Laborers
EB3 Visa for Unskilled Workers 2024
- The EB-3 visa is a category of employment-based immigration for professionals, skilled employees, and unskilled workers.
- This post focuses on the category of unskilled workers.
- Each year, 10,000 EB-3 non-skilled visas are issued.
- Jobs that typically require less than two years of work experience fall under the category of unskilled workers.
- The employer initiates the Eb3 visa application procedure.
- These employers face chronic labor shortages in positions that are difficult to replace.
EB-3 VISA PROCESSING TIME
In general, the EB-3 visa process takes between 12 and 24 months from application to entry into the United States.
Here’s how it breaks down:
- 6-to-12-month PERM Certification of Employment
- I-140 petition for non-immigrant worker: 15 days (with premium processing)
- Adjustment of Status or Consular Processing: Six Months
Green Card (EB-3 Visa) for Unskilled and Low Skilled Workers:
If you are an applicant interested in learning more about available EB-3 jobs and sponsorship, or if you are an employer interested in learning how the EB-3 program can provide predictable and reliable employment solutions, then please complete the form below.
Benefits of EB3 Visa for Unskilled Workers:
- Path to Legal Permanent Residency: The potential to earn legal permanent residency (a Green Card) in the United States is the principal benefit of the EB-3 visa for unskilled workers. This status allows workers to live and work in the United States indefinitely, with the possibility of obtaining U.S. citizenship in the future.
- Employment Opportunities: EB-3 visas allow unskilled people with no advanced education or specialized skills to work in the United States. This can pave the way for economic stability and better living standards.
- Family Reunification: EB-3 visa holders are frequently allowed to bring their immediate family members (spouse and unmarried children under 21) to the United States, fostering family reunification.
- Travel Flexibility: Green Card holders have the ability to freely travel in and out of the United States, making it easier for them to visit their home countries or travel for personal or professional purposes.
- Access to Public Services: Green Card holders have access to a wide range of public services, including healthcare, education, and social benefits, which can contribute to a higher quality of life.
- Opportunity for Career Growth: While EB-3 visa holders may first arrive as unskilled laborers, they may be able to enhance their skills and career prospects over time, perhaps leading to improved job possibilities and financial stability.
- No Sponsorship Required: Unlike nonimmigrant work visas that require employer sponsorship, the EB-3 visa permits individuals to self-petition if they meet the requirements.
- Eventual Citizenship Eligibility: If an EB-3 visa holder has had a Green Card for a specified number of years (typically five years), they may be eligible to petition for US citizenship if they meet the relevant qualifications.
- Deportation Protection: As lawful permanent residents, EB-3 visa holders are protected from deportation as long as they follow US laws and maintain their status.
For inexperienced workers, the EB3 Visa in 2024 opens the door to a bright future in the United States. You can start this exciting journey if you have the right skills, a job offer, and a good idea of how to apply. Make sure you have a place in a country with lots of possibilities, and start living the life you’ve always wanted.
People Also Ask:
How long does it take to obtain EB-3 in 2024?
Time for EB3 Processing: Blog | Ashoori Law
There are a number of stages involved in obtaining an EB3 visa application. Therefore, the processing time for the majority of EB3 visa applications should take between 1 and 3 years.
How long does the EB-3 visa for the inexperienced take to process?
As with any immigration-related matter, the procedure can be lengthy. The EB3 procedure requires between 12 and 24 months. Once an immigrant has begun the process, he has joined the queue, and most changes to immigration law after he has submitted his application will not apply.
Is an EB3 visa easy to get?
The EB3 visa is a third-class employment visa. As a consequence, the standards are less severe than for EB1 and EB2 green card visas. However, it is possible that the wait times will be more severe. EB3 visas currently account for 28.6% of all employment green cards issued.