Front Desk Supervisor Positions at the Shangri-La Toronto for Non-Canadians with Visa Sponsorship Are you an experienced hospitality professional interested in advancing your career and working in one of Canada’s finest luxury hotels? You need to look no further! Shangri-La Toronto is currently hiring Front Desk Supervisors and is pleased to facilitate visas for qualified international applicants.
You will play a crucial role as the front desk supervisor in delivering exceptional service and ensuring client satisfaction. You will be responsible for overseeing front desk operations, managing a talented team of front desk agents, and providing guidance and support to ensure smooth and expedient check-in and check-out procedures.
Details Of Front Desk Supervisor Jobs in Canada for Foreigners:
|Front Desk Supervisor Jobs in Canada for Foreigners
|188 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5H 0A3, Canada
|No. of Vacancies:
|Hospitality & Hotel
|CAD 15 – CAD 25 Per Hour
- No degree certificate or diploma
- Three to less than five years
- Supervise the front desk’s daily operations, including check-in and check-out procedures, concierge services, and visitor inquiries.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism and ensure compliance with hotel policies and procedures.
- Train and cultivate front-desk personnel to provide exceptional service.
- Resolve passenger complaints or concerns expeditiously and to their satisfaction.
- Work with other departments to guarantee streamlined coordination and communication.
- Assist with the administration of room inventories, reservations, and enhancements.
- Prepare reports for management review on occupancy rates, revenue, and visitor feedback.
- Maintain a positive workplace by encouraging collaboration and employee participation.
Check Also: Highly Demand Jobs in Canada 2023 – Apply Here
- Prior experience as a Front Desk Supervisor or in a comparable position in a luxury hotel Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Excellent English communication skills (additional languages are a plus)
- Knowledge of hotel reservation software and systems
- shift flexibility, including on weekends and holidays.
- Valid work permit or visa sponsorship eligibility in Canada
- A passion for the hospitality industry and a dedication to providing guests with unforgettable experiences
At Shangri-La Toronto, we believe in investing in the growth and well-being of our employees. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will have access to training and career advancement opportunities within the Shangri-La family. If you are interested in joining a prestigious hotel chain in Canada and have the desire to contribute to an exceptional guest experience, we encourage you to apply for the Front Desk Supervisor position at the Shangri-La Toronto. Submit your application today to take the initial step toward a rewarding career.
Benefits of Front Desk Supervisor Jobs:
- Leadership Proficiency: The responsibility of supervising the activities of the front desk or reception area falls upon the front desk supervisors. This role offers significant leadership development, as they frequently oversee a group of front desk personnel.
- Customer Engagement: Front desk supervisors engage in regular interactions with visitors, clients, and consumers. This form of direct engagement facilitates the cultivation of robust customer service and interpersonal proficiencies, thereby enhancing both individual and vocational development.
- Skills for solving problems: People in this position are frequently confronted with a variety of obstacles, including resolving issues, handling consumer complaints, and managing unforeseen circumstances. This facilitates the growth and improvement of problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in organizational skills: The primary duties of front desk supervisors consist of overseeing front desk operations, organizing schedules, and ensuring a streamlined process flow. This practice facilitates the development of organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Collaboration in Teams: In addition to administration, front desk personnel, and other departments, supervisors engage in collaborative efforts. This collaboration promotes effective communication and cooperation, which fosters a collaborative work environment.
- The domain of training and development: Front desk supervisors frequently participate in the training process for new hires, guaranteeing that personnel are adequately prepared to fulfill their duties. Participation in this training program enhances one’s professional growth.
- Familiarity with administrative systems: Supervisors at the front desk commonly operate a range of administrative systems, including but not limited to communication systems, office administration tools, and reservation software. Developing expertise in these systems enhances their repertoire of abilities.
- Advancement Opportunities in the Workplace: Possessing experience in the role of front desk supervisor can potentially facilitate advancement to more senior positions within the organization or in related industries. This may include positions in customer service management, hospitality management, or office administration.
- Diverse Workplace Conditions: Primary Desk The fact that supervisors may be employed in various industries affords the chance to acquire expertise in a variety of environments. They might, for instance, be employed in hotels, medical offices, corporate offices, or other establishments that provide services.
- Customer Service Excellence: Front desk supervisors are essential to upholding elevated levels of customer service. Attaining exceptional customer service can provide personal gratification and enhance the favorable standing of the organization.
- Promotion of Networking Opportunities: The interaction of front desk supervisors with clients, visitors, and colleagues affords them the chance to establish professional connections. The development of a professional network may improve one’s prospective employment opportunities.
- Proficient Communication Abilities: Effective and transparent communication is critical in this position. Front desk supervisors cultivate proficient oral and written communication abilities that are applicable across diverse professional contexts.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
People Also Ask:
What is the salary of a front desk officer in Canada?
The average front desk receptionist salary in Canada is $35,100 per year or $18 per hour. Most experienced workers make up to $41,919 per year.
What are the duties of a front desk supervisor?
Primarily supervises front desk team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedback and guest satisfaction.
What are the qualifications for a front-office supervisor?
high school diploma or an equivalent credential. two or more years of experience working in a hotel. strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines. commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
Rohma possesses a deep understanding of the education system and is well-versed in various academic disciplines. Her extensive experience allows her to provide invaluable guidance to students of all ages, from high school students exploring their interests to college graduates seeking career advancement.