Job in AGROPAL West Africa Limited: AGROPAL, as a developing organization, is searching for new members to join its team and help it achieve its aim of empowering everyone in the agricultural value chain. As a result, AGROPAL is looking for a Sourcing Officer to serve in its Sourcing Department. Those interested in applying should be informed that the position involves flexibility in accordance with the factory’s production schedule.
Details of Job in AGROPAL West Africa Limited:
- ROLE TITLE: Sourcing Officer (Pineapple)
- Organization: AGROPAL
Check Also: Tullow Oil New Job Offer 2023 – Apply Now
About the company:
AGROPAL West Africa Limited (AGROPAL) is a West African agribusiness that processes and sells West African fruits on foreign markets. AGROPAL produces dried fruits, the majority of which are mangoes and pineapples. Our mission is to provide everyone in the agricultural value chain with the tools they need to help the sector grow as a whole. Our vision is for Ghana and West Africa to have a robust agricultural sector that stimulates economies, creates jobs, and improves food security and health.
Duties and Obligations:
- The successful candidate will be in charge of the following:
- Assist the sourcing department in meeting its annual goals.
- Assume leadership of sourcing activities in his or her own area.
- Maintain contact with our growers and make new ones.
- Provide producers with the technical assistance and support they require in accordance with corporate policies.
- Plan to keep a watch on specific farmers’ fields.
- Assist farmers in the target landscapes in meeting and maintaining certification criteria such as Global GAP, Fair Trade, and Organic.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling pesticide use to ensure that out-growers are satisfying client expectations and the EU’s Maximum Residue Limit (MRL).
- Manage the raw materials received, stored, sorted, and distributed.
- Set the standard for managing the supply of high-quality raw materials as well as the logistics of getting them to processing zones.
Skills or Experience Needed:
- A bachelor’s degree or an HND in agricultural or agribusiness is required.
- Have at least three years of experience in the field.
- Experience is required in the pineapple value chain.
Other important skills:
- Excellent leadership and management abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stocks.
- Ability to multitask, create priorities, locate and solve problems, meet deadlines, and remain within budget.
- Strong interpersonal abilities; can work well with others as well as on their own.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, as well as the ability to direct and inspire people at all levels, are required.
- Good time management skills and the capacity to multitask are required.
- Excellent planning, analyzing, and putting things together skills.
- The candidate must demonstrate that they are trustworthy and accountable.
- The individual should be able to ride a motorcycle.
How to Apply for Job in AGROPAL West Africa Limited:
Instructions for Application
The deadline for applications is August 7, 2023. If you are interested, please send your updated and complete curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com with the subject “Sourcing Officer”. Each CV should include three references and not exceed five pages. The evaluation committee members will pay special attention to how the CVs are written. Any CV that does not fulfill the requirements will be automatically discarded during the administrative review. Please keep in mind that only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask:
What are the major occupations in West Africa?
The food industry is West Africa’s biggest employer, accounting for 66% of overall employment.
What is West Africa famous for?
West Africa has a varied environment, and landscape that includes distinct areas and a rich ecosystem. The dry Sahara to the north and east, which provides dry winds during the Harmattan, as well as the warm Atlantic Ocean to the south and west, which provides seasonal monsoons, having an enormous impact on the region’s weather and ecological systems.