NDRMF Employment Most Recent Ad: Recently, the National Disaster Risk Management Fund started this employment opportunity. This employment advertisement was obtained from the Dawn newspaper.
At this time, NDRMF is seeking experienced, highly motivated, and qualified candidates. The following positions are open to qualified applicants: chief financial officer.
Details of National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) Jobs:
|National Disaster Risk Management Fund
|PKR, 100000 – 200000.est
- Chief Financial Officer
Check Also: PMDC Jobs in Islamabad 2024 – Apply Now
|Males and females are eligible to apply.
|Minimum age: 50 years
Maximum age: 60 years
|Minimum: 8 years
Maximum: 10 years
Benefits of National Disaster Risk Management Fund:
- Implementation of Disaster Management: NDRMF employment provides the opportunity to actively participate in initiatives related to disaster risk reduction, preparedness, and response. Individuals who are devoted to improving communities impacted by natural disasters may find this to be a rewarding profession.
- Educational Opportunities: Employment at NDRMF may afford personnel the chance to augment their expertise and competencies in the field of disaster risk management through participation in training initiatives, seminars, and hands-on encounters with authentic dilemmas.
- Professional Development: Engaging in a specialized domain such as disaster risk management may present individuals with opportunities for professional development and progression in their careers. There may be opportunities for personnel to assume leadership positions or develop expertise in particular facets of disaster risk management.
- Working Together and Networking: Employment opportunities at NDRMF may entail fostering partnerships with non-profit organizations, government agencies, and international counterparts, among others. This may afford personnel significant networking prospects and the opportunity to engage in cooperative endeavors.
- Implications for the Resilience of the Community: NDRMF employees are allowed to actively participate in the development of resilient communities. This may entail formulating and executing approaches to mitigate the consequences of catastrophes on susceptible communities and critical infrastructure.
- Government Benefits for Employment: Following the regulations of the country and the particulars of the position, government employment frequently entails rewards and benefits, including health insurance and retirement plans.
- Maintaining Job Stability: Government organizations, such as the NDRMF, frequently offer employment stability, in contrast to certain positions in the private sector. This may prove to be especially attractive to those in search of sustained employment.
- Minimum Monthly Salary: 100,000 PKR (EST)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: 200,000 PKR (EST)
How To Apply For National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) Jobs?
Interested parties who meet the necessary eligibility requirements must apply to the official website of the NDRMF.
- must submit an application form that is fully completed and submitted online, along with a scanned curriculum vitae and other pertinent documents.
- Applications received after the conclusion of office hours on the designated deadline will not be considered.
- Employees of the government must register via the appropriate channels.
NDRMF, 5th Floor, EOBI Building, Service Road South, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad
What is the difference between Ndrrmp and Ndrrmf?
The NDRRMP is consistent with the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Framework (NDRRMF), which serves as “the principal guide to disaster risk reduction and management (DRRM) efforts in the country.” The Framework envisions a country of “safer, adaptive, and disaster-resistant.
What is the work of the NDRRMC?
NDRRMC serves as the President’s adviser on disaster preparedness programs, disaster operations, and rehabilitation efforts undertaken by the government and the private sector.
What are the four types of disaster risk management?
These common elements allow you to prepare for and protect yourself and your animals from disaster. Emergency managers think of disasters as recurring events with four phases: mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery. The following diagram illustrates the relationship between the four phases of emergency management.
Rohma possesses a deep understanding of the education system and is well-versed in various academic disciplines. Her extensive experience allows her to provide invaluable guidance to students of all ages, from high school students exploring their interests to college graduates seeking career advancement.