Nanny Jobs in Finland With Free Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners: A rare opportunity to care for a one-year-old child as a nanny. The family seeks an experienced Nanny who is hard-working, compassionate, and flexible. This position is located at a private residence in Rosedale, Toronto. This is a permanent, full-time, live-out position; the hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., with the possibility of additional evening and weekend work if the optimal candidate desires.
Flexibility and teamwork skills are required, as the position requires collaboration with other domestic staff, including housekeepers and a chef. The position is a combination of child care and housekeeping, and the ideal candidate will be able to fill in as required. The mother works primarily from the office, but she is also a hands-on parent with her son.
details of Nanny Jobs in Finland With Free Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
Here is how the job’s requirements match your preferences. Manage your job preferences at any time through your profile.
- Salary: $60,000–$65,000 a year
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Shift & schedule: Overtime, Weekends as needed, Monday to Friday
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Language: French not required
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Expected start date: 2023-07-21
- Work Location: In person
Experience required for Nanny Jobs in Finland With Free Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- Degree/Diploma in ECE, Youth and Childcare, Psychology, or another relevant field of study
- Two or more years of experience working as a Nanny/Housekeeper in a private residence
- Previous experience caring for one-year-olds is required
- childcare: 2 years (required)
Requirements for Nanny Jobs in Finland With Free Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Ability to keep up with an active child -First aid and CPR certification (C Course)
- Capability to travel with the family to Miami, Florida during the winter (December to March).
- Canadian citizens with a valid passport or Canadian permanent residents with a valid B1/B2 visa to enter the United States will receive separate accommodations (to facilitate travel to Florida).
- Must be familiar with dogs, but pet care is not required
- The optimal candidate must have a positive, can-do attitude, be open to change, and be able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Before beginning work in Toronto, Ontario, you must have a dependable commute or a plan to relocate.
Benefits of Nanny Jobs in Finland With Free Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- Paid time off
Duties of Nanny Jobs in Finland With Free Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
- Child-related responsibilities, such as preparing bottles and feeding meals, changing clothing, age
- appropriate play, visits to the park, sleep time routine, etc.
- Detailed cleaning of the residence in conjunction with other domestic staff.
- Laundry, ironing, and bed making.
How To Apply for Nanny Jobs in Finland With Free Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners
Please apply to this position by emailing your resume and other relevant documents to Kaleigh@nurturingnannyagency.ca
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
People Also Ask:
Is Finland looking for foreign workers?
Yes. Currently, Finland looking for foreign workers. Foreign workers are playing a major role in addressing Finland’s labor shortage, and the number of international talents is growing gradually.
Is caregiver in demand in Finland?
Finland is simply facing a shortage of caregivers and nurses and needs more healthcare professionals to take care of its aging population.