A recruitment advertisement for the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has been published in the Dawn Newspaper.
The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority is seeking candidates who are diligent, well-mannered, suitably inclined, knowledgeable, and possess extensive professional experience. The following positions are open to applications from qualified candidates: Member (Technical). Following this detailed discussion, let’s examine the application requirements listed below.
Details of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs:
|Pakistan Telecommunication Authority
- Member (Technical)
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs:
|Both females and males are eligible.
|Applicants should have management and administration skills.
|The age limit should be between 50 and 57 years old.
|Ph.D. or Master’s degrees are required.
|Experience should last between 15 and 18 years.
- Minimum Salary: 250000 PKR (EST)
- Maximum Salary: 300,000 PKR (EST)
Benefits of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs:
- Comparative Wages: The PTA, a regulatory body that holds significant importance in the telecommunications industry, generally provides labor compensation packages that are competitive.
- Employment Security: Government positions frequently afford generous job security, thereby instilling in employees a sense of constancy and reassurance.
- Medical Benefits: Health insurance or medical coverage may be provided to employees as an integral component of their benefits package.
- Pension Schemes: A considerable number of governmental entities, such as regulatory authorities, provide pension schemes to their staff in order to ensure their financial stability in retirement.
- Opportunities for Development and Training: Opportunities for employees to enhance their skills and knowledge through professional development and training may be available through employment with a regulatory body such as the PTA.
- Life-Work Balance: Government positions generally entail consistent working hours, which aids in the promotion of a healthier work-life equilibrium among personnel.
- Progress in one’s professional life: Regulatory bodies frequently implement organized career progression systems that merit performance- and experience-based advancements for their personnel.
- Contribution to the Development of the Nation: Employment with the PTA provides personnel with the opportunity to actively participate in the oversight and governance of the telecommunications industry in Pakistan, which is a critical driver of the nation’s technological progress.
- Personnel Welfare Initiatives: Government organizations often implement a range of welfare programs with the objective of promoting the overall welfare of their personnel.
Check Also: Latest Canal Patwari Jobs 2023 – Apply Here
How To Apply For Pakistan Telecommunication Authority Jobs?
Applicants who satisfy the specified eligibility requirements should adhere to the instructions provided below.
Collect the following documents:
- Academic Testimonials Duly Verified by Institutes or HEC
- Recent Photographs (2)
Include all supporting materials with the application and mail them to the current address listed below.
Terms and Conditions:
- We will not consider applications that were submitted incompletely or after the deadline.
- Original documents are required of applicants during the job interview.
- Written examinations and interviews will be extended to only those individuals who have been shortlisted for the PTA position.
Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
What is the salary of the Pakistan Telecom Authority?
The Members of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority shall be paid the salary and be entitled to the privileges of an officer in MP-II scale (Rs. 181,500–27,225–290,400)
What is the role of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority?
The PTA’s functions include regulating the establishment, operation, and maintenance of telecommunication systems and the provision of telecommunication services in Pakistan. To receive and expeditiously dispose of applications for the use of the radio-frequency spectrum.
Who is the chief of PTA?
Major General (r) Hafeezur Rehman’s appointment as PTA Chairman was approved. ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has approved the appointment of Major General Hafeezur Rehman as the chairman of the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.
Rohma possesses a deep understanding of the education system and is well-versed in various academic disciplines. Her extensive experience allows her to provide invaluable guidance to students of all ages, from high school students exploring their interests to college graduates seeking career advancement.