has taken over the whole of the UK with its tasty sausage rolls. In 2024, sales will go over £1 billion for the first time. Their other snacks for breakfast, lunch, and tea are also very popular. Joining the team of one of these popular and well-known brands is nothing less than a privilege.
Cheggs is proud to get rid of national discrimination and support equality and diversity. They do this by sponsoring international workers and UK nationals to join their team in a variety of roles, which we’ll talk about below. Read on to find out everything you need to know about visa sponsorship jobs at Greggs UK (£10.67 an hour plus perks).
Details of Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
|£10.67 per hour
|Additional salary information:
|£10.67 + employee benefits
|Yelsted, Gillingham, UK
|Government of UK Website
Requirements of Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
- No schooling is needed. It is enough to have a secondary or high school education.
- Fluency in communicating in English on a basic level
- Needs no experience
- Should meet the requirements for a UK seasonal worker visa or a UK skilled worker visa. Click here to learn about the rules for work permits and immigration in the UK hospitality industry.
- Should apply before the deadline for applications.
What are the benefits of working with Greggs?
- The bonus of $1,000 a year for staying
- Up to £400 per good “refer a friend” program
- Up to a £300 bonus every year.
- Up to 60% off for you, your family, and your friends at places like Costa Coffee, Pret A Manger, M&S Simply Food, Burger King, Greggs, KFC, WHSmith, and more, so nothing has to cost a lot at work.
- Benefits like pensions, sick pay, maternity, family, and life insurance were made better.
- There are many ways to grow, such as getting paid for school.
- Pay each week.
- You don’t need any knowledge because you’ll get full training.
- The retention bonus is paid out after “Burger King Foundations” training is finished. Payments are made in two 6-month installments and are calculated based on the date the contract was signed.
- Stability and Safety: Visa sponsorship gives people who want to officially live and work in the UK stability and safety. It gives you peace of mind to know that you are legally allowed to work in the country.
- Job Opportunities: Greggs is a well-known and established bakery company in the UK that has a wide range of jobs available in both its stores and its headquarters. Anyone who works at Greggs has the chance to gain useful knowledge in the food retail business.
- Competitive Wages and Benefits: Greggs usually gives its workers competitive wages and benefits, even those who come to work on visas. The company cares about its employees and tries to pay them fairly for the work they do.
- Career Advancement: Greggs wants its workers to grow and move up in their careers. There are ways to move up and grow within the company, whether you start as a sales assistant in one of their stores or in a corporate role at their offices.
- Training and Development: Greggs puts money into programs that help workers learn new things and get better at the ones they already know. Employees can find tools to help them grow professionally, whether they want to learn how to bake, deal with customers, or be a manager.
- Benefits for Employees: Greggs offers a range of benefits for its employees, such as discounts on food and drinks, pension plans, and health care choices. The general health and happiness of employees are improved by these benefits.
- Work-Life Balance: Greggs encourages its workers to have a good balance between work and life. The company knows how important vacation time is and tries to make working conditions as flexible as possible so that workers can balance their work and personal obligations.
- Culture of the Company: Greggs is known for having a culture that welcomes and supports everyone. Employees often say that the workplace is friendly and encourages teamwork, which makes people feel like they fit in and are part of a group.
- Giving People the Chance to Make a Difference: Working at Greggs gives people the chance to help a popular British brand succeed. Employees can be proud of their work and the difference they make in the world, whether they’re baking delicious treats for customers or getting involved in company projects.
What Job Roles Does Greggs Offer with Visa Sponsorship?
- Kitchen Staff
- Customer Service Assistant
- Food Serving Staff
- Retail Assistant
- Crew Member
- Food and Beverages Team Member
- Warehouse Assistant
Who can Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
Greggs lets people from all Asian, African, and Latin American countries apply for jobs that will pay for their visas.
- The Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
How to Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs at Greggs UK
People looking for stable work with good pay, perks, and room for career growth can get a job at Greggs UK in 2024. They will sponsor your visa. Greggs is committed to equality and variety, so they accept job applications from people from all over the world. Whether you work in the kitchen or as a customer service helper, you’ll learn a lot about the food retail business. Check out the perks of working at Greggs, like discounts, prizes, and chances to learn new skills, and then apply for a job with this well-known bakery chain.
People Also Ask
What are the requirements for visa sponsorship jobs at Greggs UK?
No schooling required, basic English fluency, no prior experience needed, and eligibility for a UK seasonal worker visa or skilled worker visa.
What are the benefits of working with Greggs?
Benefits include yearly bonuses, referral bonuses, discounts at various establishments, improved pension and insurance options, opportunities for career growth, weekly pay, and comprehensive training.
Sara Thomas is an accomplished author and a leading expert in unskilled jobs and opportunities for newbies. With a passion for empowering individuals with limited experience, she has dedicated her career to providing valuable insights and guidance for those seeking entry-level positions in various industries.