HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia are among the greatest careers/job titles in Saudi Arabia for those interested in unskilled or labor work. Heavy vehicle, truck, and lorry drivers are among the top ten most in-demand professions in Saudi Arabia, according to Saudi Labor Statistics. Freight handler/Dispatcher/Delivery driver is another connected job role on the list of top ten demanded occupations.
According to its-global.com, Saudi Arabia and the Gulf countries have long faced a truck driver shortage, but the pandemic has pushed these figures to crisis proportions. As a result, all supply chains (local and continental) are being hampered due to delayed shipments and reduced overland transport capabilities.
All of these facts and numbers demonstrate the career opportunities for HTV drivers in Saudi Arabia. As a result, it advertises many useful driving job vacancies (HTV drivers, Truck drivers, Delivery drivers, Food delivery drivers, Personal drivers, and Chauffeurs) through globally active Overseas Employment Promoter Corporations, particularly in under-developed African and Asian countries with large potential labor force at low cost.
This post has brought one such opportunity to the attention of a foreign applicant like you! HTV Drivers Jobs in Saudi Arabia (2024) with Visa Sponsorship are a fantastic option for individuals who are not well educated and wish to reside in Saudi Arabia or the Gulf States. Fortunately, there are numerous perks and rewards available in lieu of extremely formal and minimal job requirements.
Details of HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: HTV Driver.
- Region: Saudi Arabia
- Employing Organization: Hana Waters.
- Knowledge required: Minimum High School Diploma.
- Experience required: 2 years
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Salary Package: 1200 SAR+ Commission.
- Duty timing: 8 or 12 hours (depending upon the candidate’s choice).
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Free ticket: No
- Age limit: Not mentioned but minimum 18 years of age to get eligible for the visa sponsorship.
- Free food: NO.
- Free Accommodation: Yes
- Medical coverage by company: Yes
- Health Insurance: Yes.
- Free transportation: Yes
- Mode of hiring: Test interview
- Job type: Full-time
- Selection Guarantee: 100 percent.
Requirements of HTV Driver Jobs 2024 in Saudi Arabia
According to the online job posting, the following are some of the primary employment requirements:
- A minimum of two years of experience driving a heavy vehicle is required.
- Saudi HTV or a valid national heavy vehicle license is required. Some companies may specify the most recent year of the license, such as not earlier than 2018.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate basic English. A basic level of skill in Spoken Arabic would help you deal well with this profession and locate new opportunities.
- To be eligible for the Saudi Work Visa, you must be at least 18 years old.
- All visa documents have been provided by the company.
Benefits of HTV Driver Jobs 2024 in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship
- Visa sponsorship is provided at no cost.
- Full-time employment.
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
- Transportation is provided at no cost.
- The flight will be scheduled as soon as the job is confirmed.
- The corporation pays for all medical bills.
- Foreign workers have several rights and privileges under Saudi labor law.
- A route to permanent residency in Saudi Arabia. The position is initially contract-based. However, if you do well, your visa may be extended and you may eventually be offered a permanent position.
- Affordably priced salary package.
- Opportunity for a commission.
Highest Paying Companies for HTV/ Truck Drivers in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Aramco.
- Seder Group.
- Saudi Bin Ladin.
- DDI Inc.
- Naqel Express.
- Br. C.A.T. International.
- Al Majal Al Arabi.
Highest Demanded Jobs in Saudi Arabia visa sponsorships for foreigners
These are the professions with the most employment opportunities or the highest absorption rates for locals, as well as the highest number of visa sponsorships for foreigners, according to the top-ranked web results based on the most recent research, accurate statistics, and wide-ranging data collected from many employers across the country:
- Manufacturing Labour.
- Shop keepers.
- Freight/Cargo/ Parcel handlers.
- Heavy vehicle/ Truck/ Lorry drivers.
- Security guards.
- Car, Taxi, and Van drivers.
- Stock clerks.
- Construction Labourer.
- Metal workers, erectors, and structural-metal preparers.
- Sales Assistants.
- Customer Service Representatives.
- Machinery operators.
- Factory workers.
- Carpenters/ Masons/ Steel Fixers/ Plumbers/ Electricians.
- Workers in the readymade garments industry.
- Packing workers in factories for solid and semisolid products.
- Civil Engineering and Construction Workers for roads, dams, and bridge maintenance.
- Shop Assistants.
- Household builders like wall and floor tiling, and wall lining.
How to Search for More Driving Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship
Online job boards and online newspapers are the best places to look for HTV Driver Jobs in Saudi Arabia with Visa Sponsorship. By opening an account and turning on job alert notifications in any of those job search sites, you will receive a notification message in your email on a regular basis for all the vacancies available in your preferred employment position and location. Furthermore, you can select relevant employment roles and be up to date on their impending vacancies. Some of the most well-known job search sites in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries are LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor. Here are some pointers to help you find more HTV Drivers Jobs in Saudi Arabia:
- “Famous job search portals in Saudi Arabia,” “Job searching websites in Saudi Arabia/,” or “Jobs in Saudi Arabia” are all good searches. All of the prominent, dependable, and responsive job search portals will be offered to you.
- Make an account.
- Choose your desired jobs (depending on the employment site, you can select up to 3-5 at a time).
- Enable notification alerts (for future usage).
- In the search bar, enter your job search terms.
- Try specific ones first, such as “HTV Driver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship” or “Heavy Vehicle Driver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship.” Select KSA or any large city from the location bar, which is located directly beneath the search bar.
- If you only receive a few or unrelated results, consider broad search terms such as “Driving Jobs in Saudi Arabia for Foreigners,” “HTV Driving Jobs in Saudi Arabia for Foreigners,” and “Truck / Lorry Driving Jobs in Saudi Arabia for Foreigners.”
- Select your desired employment role by clicking on it.
- Send in your CV and the required documents.
- Select the Apply button.
- Wait for the response email.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Requirements of HTV Driver Jobs 2024 in Saudi Arabia
A minimum of two years of experience driving a heavy vehicle is required.
Saudi HTV or a valid national heavy vehicle license is required. Some companies may specify the most recent year of the license, such as not earlier than 2018.
Must be able to read, write, and communicate basic English. A basic level of skill in Spoken Arabic would help you deal well with this profession and locate new opportunities.
To be eligible for the Saudi Work Visa, you must be at least 18 years old.
All visa documents have been provided by the company.
What are the Benefits of HTV Driver Jobs 2024 in Saudi Arabia
Visa sponsorship is provided at no cost.
Accommodation is provided at no cost.
Transportation is provided at no cost.
The flight will be scheduled as soon as the job is confirmed.
The corporation pays for all medical bills.
Foreign workers have several rights and privileges under Saudi labor law.
A route to permanent residency in Saudi Arabia. The position is initially contract-based. However, if you do well, your visa may be extended and you may eventually be offered a permanent position.
Affordably priced salary package.
Opportunity for a commission.
Sara Thomas is an accomplished author and a leading expert in unskilled jobs and opportunities for newbies. With a passion for empowering individuals with limited experience, she has dedicated her career to providing valuable insights and guidance for those seeking entry-level positions in various industries.