Are you interested in a profession in insurance? Do you enjoy meeting and conversing with others? If so, then these Australian insurance jobs are the perfect fit for you. You can determine which of these Australian Insurance job openings best fits your experience and qualifications using this list.
Here is a list of Insurance-related employment opportunities in Australia. Insurance Advisor, Risk Surveyor, Insurance Broker, Insurance Technician, Claims Adjuster, Claims Examiner, Claims Analyst, Claims Manager, Insurance Sales Agent, Insurance Investigator, Insurance Underwriter, Claims Representatives, Sales Agent, State Sales Manager, Risk Consultant, Loss Control Inspector, Consulting Project Coordinator, Fraud Claims Representative, Customer Relations Officer, Debit and Credit Manager, Insurance Underwriter.
Key Skills and Qualifications
To do well in the tough world of insurance jobs, you must have the right skills and credentials. A strong educational background, strong analytical skills, and a deep knowledge of the insurance business are often things that employers look for in hires. People also put a lot of value on certifications and ongoing career development.
Current Insurance Jobs in Australia:
Below is a list of Australian insurance positions available in 2020. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please continue down for more information.
1. Client Service Officers Aware Super
Aware Super is committed to developing a sustainable economy and promoting employment on a global scale. We are seeking a hard-working Client Service Officer with outstanding communication skills to provide excellent customer service and assist clients in achieving their client service goals.
2. Health Insurance Specialist, AIA
AIA is a health and life insurance company whose mission is to improve lives. We seek the services of an experienced health insurance specialist who is motivated to develop client relationships and possesses strong communication and analytical skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
3. Client Advisor: Amplifon
Amplifon’s mission is to provide highly individualized hearing care solutions and services. We are seeking a client advisor with an entrepreneurial spirit and management abilities to conduct hearing screenings and compile and distribute reports.
4. Customer Care Representative: Air Liquide
Air Liquide is a global development company in the gas industry. We are seeking a customer care representative with computer proficiency and prospecting skills who will provide exceptional customer service via phone calls, connect with clients, and provide credible solutions to client issues.
5. Insurance and Claims Consultant: Aware Super
Aware Super’s mission is to provide clients with advice and retirement solutions. We are seeking an insurance and claims consultant who will establish insurance requirements and assist colleagues in achieving the highest quality customer and sales services.
6. Customer Service Officers- Bank SA
Bank SA seeks a Customer Service Officer with expertise in banking and finance services as well as strong analytical and customer service skills.
7. Customer Service Manager- Rebel
Rebel is seeking an experienced, success-driven, and motivated Customer Service Manager with knowledge of visual merchandising services and outstanding customer service skills.
8. Debit & Credit Manager- Credit Repair Australia
Credit Repair Australia’s mission is to assist clients in repairing their credit and rebuilding their financial reputation. We are seeking a debit and credit manager with superior communication skills to identify client requirements, evaluate information, and analyze credit reports.
9. Professional Indemnity Insurance Associate- Mills Oakley
Mills Oakley is a global, independent Australian law firm with a mission to build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients. We are looking for an insurance associate to review evidence, provide advice on indemnity, and identify problems.
10. Trainee Insurance Broker: Gallagher
Gallagher is a specialized agribusiness insurance broker that offers insurance solutions, investment opportunities, and strategy. We are searching for a trainee insurance broker to assist with client account management and provide team support.
11. Health and Wellbeing Coordinator, Compass Group Australia
Compass Group Australia seeks an enthusiastic and high-energy health coordinator to oversee and maintain all sporting and recreational activities and to implement and promote lifestyle events.
12. Customer Support Coordinator- Ventia
Ventia is a maintenance and construction services company seeking a Customer Support Coordinator to monitor and ensure work orders are completed, as well as maintain and update multiple databases and spreadsheets.
13. Insurance Sales Advisor- HAYS
Hays is a wholesale and retail insurance agency. We are looking for an insurance sales advisor who will comprehend client requirements, review policy coverage, and collaborate with other employees.
14. Customer Advisor- National Australia Bank (NAB)
National Australia Bank prioritizes delivering exceptional customer service in its daily operations. We seek a success-driven and motivated customer advisor who is willing to establish rapport with clients and provide information about NAB’s products and services.
15.Contact Centre Agent- I-MED Radiology Networks
I-MED Radiology Network is committed to providing high-quality, expert care. We seek a contact center agent with IT and interpersonal capabilities.
16.Injury Management Advisor- Suncorp Group
The mission of Suncorp Group is to provide banking and insurance products and services. We are seeking to hire an injury management advisor to cultivate relationships with clients, maintain a customer-centric focus, and implement legal guidelines appropriately.
17.Customer Services Officer- Wellways Australia
Wellways Australia is a company whose mission is to improve the lives of its clients. We’re looking for a customer service officer to provide and manage information.
18.Customer Relation Officer- Amplifon
Amplifon seeks a motivated and success-driven Customer Relationship Officer with prior experience.
19.Contact Center Officers- Work Health Investment
Work Health Investment is an expanding provider of employment services. We are currently seeking a Contact Center Officer to maintain contact with clients and provide advocacy and service information.
20.Customer Support Consultant- Aegis Services Australia
Startek & Aegis is a global technology service provider with a concentration on improving customer service and influencing client businesses. We are looking for a customer support consultant who can provide superior customer service.
21.Senior Group Claims Consultant- Zurich Insurance Group
Zurich Insurance Group seeks a claims consultant with analytic skills, an understanding of the components of financial assessment, and an in-depth understanding of life insurance.
22.Claims Specialist- Gallagher
Gallagher is in search of a claims specialist to provide assistance and guidance to employees and create a strong customer service foundation.
23.Consultant, CTP Claims- Insurance Australia Group (IAG)
IAG is recruiting a consultant to perform data analysis and formulate effective policies.
Benefits of Insurance Jobs in Australia
There are many good things about working in insurance in Australia, which makes people happier and healthier generally. Here are a few important pros:
- Job Stability: Because the insurance business is known for being stable, it offers workers a safe place to work. People will always need insurance agents as long as they own things and are exposed to risks.
- Diverse Career Opportunities: There are many jobs in the insurance industry, such as underwriters, claims adjusters, actuaries, sales reps, and more. People can find a niche that fits their skills and hobbies thanks to this variety.
- Competitive Compensation: A lot of jobs in insurance offer good pay, bonuses, and other perks. Health insurance, retirement plans, and performance-based bonuses are all common parts of pay packages that give workers financial protection.
- Professional Development: Insurance companies often put money into helping their workers get better at their jobs. Training, certifications, and ongoing education can help you improve your skills and move up in your job.
- Job Flexibility: Some insurance jobs give you the freedom to choose how you work. This can include part-time jobs, the ability to work from home, and flexible hours, all of which can help you find a better balance between work and personal life.
- Global Opportunities: People who work in the insurance business may have the chance to work with people from other countries because the industry is global. This can help them learn about new things and different ways to run a business.
- Job Satisfaction: Helping people and businesses handle risks is something that many insurance professionals enjoy. It can be satisfying for professionals to know that their work helps clients feel financially stable and at ease.
- Technological Advancements: The insurance business is open to new technology and offers chances to work with cutting-edge systems and tools. This exposure to technology can be appealing to people who want to work in a place that is always changing and growing.
- Social Impact: People and companies need insurance because it protects them in case something goes wrong. People who work in this field can be proud of how they improve the places they live in.
- Networking Opportunities: Working in insurance gives you a lot of chances to meet new people. Getting to know your coworkers, clients, and other professionals in your field can help you advance in your job and keep up with changes in your field.
- Regulatory Stability: Australia’s insurance business is well regulated, which gives professionals stability and confidence in terms of the law and morals.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
In conclusion, the Australian insurance job market is thriving and full of exciting possibilities for people looking for a fulfilling career. Insurance has jobs for everyone, whether you’re interested in data analysis, risk management, or working with clients. To do well in this fast-paced job, you should keep up with industry trends, keep improving your skills, and take advantage of networking opportunities.
People Also Ask:
Is insurance a good career in Australia?
With entry-level roles starting at around the $50-$55k mark, insurance offers excellent remuneration as well as fast career progress to capable graduates.
What is the average salary in the insurance industry in Australia?
The average insurance agent salary in Australia is $68,000 per year or $34.87 per hour.
Rohma possesses a deep understanding of the education system and is well-versed in various academic disciplines. Her extensive experience allows her to provide invaluable guidance to students of all ages, from high school students exploring their interests to college graduates seeking career advancement.