Russian family with two girls ages 8 and 10 needs a nanny or governess who speaks English and is between the ages of 25 and 50. For this job, you should be a native English speaker from the UK, but you can also be from other places. You get your own apartment-like room, and you have to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
The family lives in a great apartment in the middle of Saint Petersburg, Russia. The best option knows how to teach English both in a classroom setting and through games. The candidate must have worked as a nanny or helper before.
But people who have worked in a kindergarten are also welcome to apply. You will get some of the best perks anyone could hope for. Read on for more information and to apply for jobs as a nanny or babysitter in Russia with full travel support and visa sponsorship.
Details of Nanny/ Babysitter Jobs in Russia with Visa Sponsorship
- Job Title: Nanny/ Babysitter
- Job Region: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Job Schedule: 8 hours a day for 5 days a week
- Expected salary: £1000-1500/week (£4000-6000/month)
- Age limit: 25-50 y.o
- Knowledge required: Good English
- Experience required: 3 years with 7-12 y.o. children
- Employee Benefits: Yes
Requirements of Nanny/ Babysitter Jobs in Russia with Visa Sponsorship
- Should be able to talk English well.
- Should have at least two years of experience working as a nanny with kids ages 7 to 12, or the same amount of time working in a kindergarten.
- Must be able to speak English well.
Benefits of Nanny/ Babysitter Jobs in Russia with Visa Sponsorship
- £1000-1500/week (£4000-6000/month)
- Free Accommodation.
- Free flying ticket.
- Free Visa.
- Medical Insurance.
- Travel Support.
- 4 weeks paid holidays during a year.
Job Duties of a Nanny/ Babysitter:
- Watch over children and care for them when their parents aren’t around.
- Watch over children when their parents aren’t around and take care of all of their needs, such as food, homework, playtime, whereabouts, etc.
- Since children aren’t babies or kids anymore, they can take care of their own hygiene, but you need to watch out if they aren’t doing it right anywhere.
- Take care of the child’s social growth and make sure they do social things like going to the park, swimming, karate, or anything else. In the same way, you must supervise any meetings between children and visitors while their parents are away.
- Keep your home as healthy as possible.
- Take care of the children’s mental health and social well-being.
- Doing the kids’ clothes and making their beds while they are at school.
- Keep track of what children do every day and their health status.
- There are no housekeeping tasks or only very easy ones.
- Children can learn English in both fun and educational ways.
- Help kids learn English and speak it.
How to Apply for Nanny/ Babysitter Jobs in Russia with Visa Sponsorship?
- Create a login on Jooble to sign up for the site.
- Click on the activation link that was sent to your folder, spam, or trash to turn on your profile.
- Click on the job role you want.
- Send in your CV or resume and other personal details to apply.
Start a satisfying journey as a babysitter or nanny in Saint Petersburg, Russia, with a Russian family who speaks English. Enjoy great perks like a competitive salary, free housing, and full support for your travels. Send in your application now to help kids learn English and stay healthy in a lively culture setting.
People Also Ask
What Are The Benefits of Nanny/ Babysitter Jobs in Russia
Free flying ticket.
4 weeks paid holidays during a year.
What Are The Requirements of Nanny/ Babysitter Jobs in Russia
Should be able to talk English well.
Should have at least two years of experience working as a nanny with kids ages 7 to 12, or the same amount of time working in a kindergarten.
Must be able to speak English well.
Sara Thomas is an accomplished author and a leading expert in unskilled jobs and opportunities for newbies. With a passion for empowering individuals with limited experience, she has dedicated her career to providing valuable insights and guidance for those seeking entry-level positions in various industries.