The field’s location Remote sales position, but the candidate must reside in and be willing to travel throughout the Asia-Pacific-Japan region. The Rapid Business Development position is accountable for substantially expanding the Rapid DNA Business of the company.
The successful candidate will have experience implementing long-term projects in Law Enforcement, Strong Law Enforcement networking/collaboration experience, and contacts in the assigned territory, which would contribute to an increase in the adoption of Rapid DNA testing by Law Enforcement Agencies. The ideal candidate must be capable of working in a cohesive team environment and establishing and achieving business objectives as outlined in the established business plan.
Details of Remote Jobs in Japan Without Experience:
- Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Japan
Responsibilities of Remote Jobs in Japan Without Experience:
- Development of Law Enforcement Businesses
- Developing effective strategies and tactics to increase awareness and adoption of Rapid DNA products (RapidHIT ID, RapidLink Software, and consumables) among Law Enforcement Agencies within the assigned territory.
- Comprehending and evaluating the goals, objectives, and strategies of consumers, as well as developing value propositions that represent solutions utilizing our support and product portfolio.
- Partner with the Human Identification Sales partner and work closely with them to promote the acceptability or support of Rapid technology in crime laboratories in order to facilitate law enforcement adoption.
- Participate in Law Enforcement Conferences and Internal meetings. Managing RapidHIT ID demonstrations and presentations
Benefits of Remote Jobs in Japan Without Experience:
- Flexibility: Remote work affords the option of working from home, a coworking space, a café, or even while traveling. This adaptability can facilitate a healthier work-life balance and accommodate personal obligations.
- No Commute: Remote employees avoid the daily commute to the office, saving time, and money, and reducing the tension associated with commuting.
- Cost Savings: Remote work can save money on transportation, work attire, and meals, as well as reduce the need for costly urban living arrangements.
- Increased Productivity: Numerous remote workers report higher levels of productivity as a result of fewer office distractions, more comfortable workspaces, and the ability to customize their environment to their specific requirements.
- Wider Job Opportunities: Remote work provides access to job opportunities that may not be available locally, enabling you to explore roles that better align with your skills and interests.
- Reduced Stress: As you have more control over your work environment and schedule, the flexibility and independence of remote work can contribute to a reduction in stress levels.
- Work-Life Balance: Remote work frequently promotes a healthier work-life balance because it allows you to alter your work hours to accommodate personal and family obligations.
- Global Collaboration: Remote work frequently entails collaborating with coworkers, clients, or teams from various parts of the world, fostering a global perspective.
- Talent Attraction and Retention: Employers can attract and retain top talent from anywhere, not just within their region, thereby expanding their access to a larger pool of qualified professionals.
- Customizable Workspace: You have the freedom to design a workspace that enhances your comfort and productivity.
- Autonomy: Remote workers frequently have greater autonomy in managing their work tasks and schedules, enabling them to feel more in control.
- Job Security: Numerous remote positions exist in industries with a consistent demand for talent, providing job security.
- Environmental Benefits: Reduced commuting can contribute to a smaller carbon footprint, which is beneficial for the environment.
- Inclusive Workforce: Individuals with disabilities or those who have difficulty commuting to a physical office may be accommodated through remote work.
- Lifestyle Choices: Remote work allows for a variety of lifestyle choices, whether you’re a digital nomad, a stay-at-home parent, or someone who prefers a pastoral setting.
- Continuous Learning: Remote work frequently necessitates mastery of digital tools and communication platforms, presenting opportunities for skill development and adaptability.
Skills for Remote Jobs in Japan Without Experience:
- Capability to learn new technologies and convey them to Law Enforcement
- Excellent relationship development abilities
- Strong analytic skills to evaluate and prioritize sales opportunities by territory/account.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills through customer interactions or presentations in order to articulate the value propositions of the company/division explicitly.
- Strong organizational skills for communicating and coordinating all assigned territory activities.
- Proven expertise in budget management, negotiation, project management, and prioritization
- Capability to collaborate with/contribute to a strong team
- Understanding budget and project cycles for Law Enforcement
- Knowledge of Grants and Funding Opportunities for Law Enforcement
Job Knowledge for Remote Jobs in Japan Without Experience:
- Expertise in-depth of the Law Enforcement industry
- Comprehensive product knowledge and pertinent applications for all Rapid DNA product lines
- Competitor product and distinguishing feature knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of the customer’s business, objectives, strategies, and requirements. Prior sales experience in the law enforcement market is preferred.
- Understanding the consumer decision-making process, as well as the decision-makers and influencers, is crucial.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
People Also Ask:
Can I work remotely from Japan?
Sadly, Japan does not have visas specifically for digital nomads or remote workers. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t go to Japan and live there while working remotely. So here are some great options for you!
Is there work from home in Japan?
Nearly two in five office workers in Japan work remotely at least once a week, even after the country downgraded COVID-19 to seasonal influenza in May.
Can you work remotely in Japan as a foreigner?
Foreigners working from home in Japan must have a visa that allows them to work in the category in which they are interested in working. We would recommend consulting an immigration attorney for sound advice on this matter.
Steven Anderson is a multifaceted professional, known for his pivotal role as an administrator of a popular career-oriented website. With his extensive knowledge and experience in career counseling and job provision, he has become a trusted figure in the realm of career development.
Steven’s journey into the world of career counseling and job provision began with a strong educational foundation. He completed his Diploma and later earned a Master’s degree in Career Provider Courses from a prestigious institution. These academic achievements laid the groundwork for his career in empowering individuals to achieve their professional aspirations.