Meltwater is a global leader in media intelligence and social analytics SaaS solutions, bridging the divide between traditional media monitoring and social media. Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing departments with an all-in-one solution powered by AI-driven insights. Through Meltwater’s platforms, our clients are able to monitor billions of online conversations and extract relevant insights, enabling them to manage their brands strategically and remain ahead of the competition.
ver 30,000 of the most reputable brands in the world rely on Meltwater to inform their marketing & communications strategies and executive decision-making. Meltwater is a genuinely global partner, with over 55 offices and 2,000 employees across the globe, and our local customer success teams provide best-in-class support.
Details of Marketing Specialist Jobs In Japan
- Official Careers Page:https://careers.meltwater.com/
- Meltwater Instagram Careers Page:https://www.instagram.com/meltwatercareers/
- Company: Meltwater Group
Description of Marketing Specialist Jobs In Japan
- Assist Field Marketing Managers throughout SEA, ANZ, and HK in promoting and executing regional campaigns (webinars and emails).
- Working closely with the global team to customize APAC campaigns
- Managing the organic social channels to assist in the scheduling and posting of content for the region and each market as required.
- Event planning (sourcing venues, purchasing promotional items)
Duties of Marketing Specialist Jobs In Japan
- Take responsibility for the production of regional seminars and masterclasses.
- Create a content calendar and copy for our organic social posts in APAC
- Responsible for extracting insights and data from meltwater dashboards.
- Management of data prior to and following a campaign (list extraction and publishing for targeted campaigns, data cleansing, and enrichment).
- Support for planning and executing campaigns and events
- Additional pre- and post-event participation
Skills and Requirements for Marketing Specialist Jobs In Japan
- Highly organized and meticulously attentive to detail
- Writing for natural social media postings
- Outstanding project management and event management expertise
- Capable of data interpretation and extremely analytical
- Effective communication across regional and international teams
- Skill in social media administration
- Familiar with the MarTech system in a B2B setting. Experience with tools and platforms is preferable, but not required:
- ON24 / Zoom webinars
- Office 365 (excel/ppt/word)
- Prismic / Instapage
Requirements of Marketing Specialist Jobs In Japan
- You are highly organized and possess outstanding communication skills; you have a natural flair for creativity.
- Proactive and confident in assisting in the execution of our digital, social, and live marketing events
- Come with at least two years of relevant work experience or a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communications or a related field.
- Possess social media knowledge and expertise to aid in the organic growth of our social media accounts, ensuring that the content delivered is original, reflective of industry trends, and compliant with best practices.
- Passionate about technology and preferably have experience with an IT company (SaaS experience will be highly valued).
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the capacity to coordinate multiple projects concurrently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
Benefits of Marketing Specialist Jobs In Japan
- The Creative Process: In creating marketing campaigns, advertisements, and promotional materials, marketing specialists frequently have the opportunity to express their creativity.
- Job Variety: Marketing encompasses a vast array of activities, allowing specialists to work on diverse aspects such as content marketing, digital advertising, and social media, thereby keeping the position interesting and varied.
- Strong Demand: Professionals in marketing are in high demand across all industries, guaranteeing employment opportunities and job security.
- Ability Improvement: These positions provide the opportunity to acquire a wide range of skills, including market research, data analysis, graphic design, copywriting, and digital marketing.
- Problem Resolution: Marketing Specialists are frequently required to analyze market trends, consumer behavior, and competition, requiring critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effect on Company Growth: Effective marketing campaigns can contribute directly to the development and success of a company, providing Marketing Specialists with a sense of accomplishment and purpose.
- The creative process: Those with a creative bent can find satisfaction in developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Continuous Education: Marketing is an ever-evolving discipline, and specialists must keep up with the most recent trends, tools, and technologies, providing opportunities for ongoing education.
- Group Cooperation: Marketing frequently requires direct collaboration with cross-functional teams, fostering teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Data-Driven Determination: Utilizing data analytics tools to monitor campaign performance and make data-driven decisions improves the analytical skills of marketing specialists.
- Profession Advancement: Successful Marketing Specialists can advance to higher-level positions, such as Marketing Manager or Director of Marketing, resulting in expanded responsibilities and possibly higher salaries.
- Networking Possibilities: Marketing involves frequent interaction with clients, partners, and industry professionals, enabling specialists to expand their professional network.
- Global Possibilities: Digital marketing enables specialists to work on global campaigns, increasing their exposure to diverse markets and cultures.
- Diverse Industries: Marketing positions exist in virtually every industry, allowing individuals to pursue careers in fields that correspond with their interests and passions.
- Options for Flexible Work Locations: Numerous marketing duties can be completed remotely, allowing for greater location and schedule flexibility.
- Competitive Compensation: Specialists in marketing with the necessary skills and experience can earn competitive salaries, especially in specialized fields such as digital marketing and data analysis.
At Meltwater, we believe that great things occur when the right individuals are in the right working environment. Our best-in-class technology empowers our 27,000 customers around the globe to analyze over a billion pieces of data each day and make better business decisions.
Our award-winning culture is the compass that guides everything we do, from striving to create an environment where all employees can do their best work, to delivering customer value by perpetually innovating our products, to celebrating our successes and having fun along the way.
We are proud of our diverse workforce of over 2,200 employees in 50 locations across 25 countries. No matter where you are, you will work with individuals who care about your success and receive the necessary assistance to accomplish your objectives.
So, in summary, that is Meltwater. We enjoy working here, and we believe you will as well.
Meltwater is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, or veteran status, and we treat each person with respect and dignity.
The “EEO is the Law” poster can be found at http://bit.ly/2KBm9ii.
A poster titled “EEO is the Law Supplement” is available at http://bit.ly/2Kmxnx
If you are a person with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any portion of the application process, or if you are limited in your ability to access or use this online application process and require an alternative method for applying, please contact us here for assistance.
Through our three fundamental values – Moro (fun), Energy (energy), and Respekt (respect), Meltwater employees embody the work-hard, play-hard ethos. These founding principles derive from our Norwegian roots and are the reason why Meltwater has been recognized as a Great Place to Work in multiple global markets. We have offices with an open layout that fosters cooperation and collaboration. We ensure that our employees have easy access to management and are able to rapidly gain knowledge from their peers.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: firstname.lastname@example.org
In conclusion, embarking on a career as a marketing specialist in Japan in 2024 is an exciting and promising endeavor. This dynamic field offers not only challenges but also numerous opportunities for personal and professional growth. As we’ve explored throughout this article, understanding the unique blend of cultural nuances, technical skills, and market dynamics is key to thriving in the Japanese business landscape.
People Also Ask:
Is there a demand for marketing in Japan?
Digital marketing is a flourishing industry with many career opportunities. This may be the best time for you to consider a digital marketing job given the demand and investment companies are putting into digital marketing jobs in Japan.
How Much Do Marketing Jobs Pay in Japan?
The average marketing salary in Tokyo, Japan is JP¥6,732,233 per year. The average additional cash compensation for marketing in Tokyo, Japan is JP¥1,020,035, with a range of JP¥500,000 – JP¥2,000,000.
Do foreigners get paid well in Japan?
Unfortunately, we do. In general, we earn only 70 percent of the average salary in Japan. The average salary of a regular foreign worker is about 2.5 million yen/22,600 USD.
Steven Anderson is a multifaceted professional, known for his pivotal role as an administrator of a popular career-oriented website. With his extensive knowledge and experience in career counseling and job provision, he has become a trusted figure in the realm of career development.
Steven’s journey into the world of career counseling and job provision began with a strong educational foundation. He completed his Diploma and later earned a Master’s degree in Career Provider Courses from a prestigious institution. These academic achievements laid the groundwork for his career in empowering individuals to achieve their professional aspirations.