We chose you because Kimpton de Witt, Celia Amsterdam, and Super Lyan are only as excellent as their employees. You are extroverted and enjoy meeting new people. You are passionate, focused, and driven to make each guest’s experience “ridiculously personal,” thereby making their visit in every way unforgettable. You will be a part of a friendly, international, and highly motivated team that will develop our maximum potential and ensure that we provide genuine, heartfelt care to all of our guests.
Seasonal work, a term that may mean different things to different people, is very appealing to foreigners looking for work in the Netherlands in 2024. The point of this piece is to give you a complete guide to seasonal work, covering its benefits, most popular industries, eligibility requirements, application process, difficulties, success stories, and possible futures.
Details of Seasonal Work In Netherlands For Foreigners
- Location: Amsterdam
- Salary: A monthly salary of €2238 plus gratuities for a 42-hour contract
Duties of Seasonal Work In Netherlands For Foreigners
As a Waiter, you prefer to have an overview of your sector, which is why we have compiled the following list of duties:
- You will efficiently deliver the food and beverages to the table
- As a Waiter at the restaurant Celia, you will serve customers food and beverages while providing them with the most unique dining experience in the area.
- You enjoy providing personalized service to local guests and hotel guests, establishing rapport by sharing your knowledge of the modern-American concept, and recommending our fresh and seasonal food and beverages.
- Due to your interaction with the visitors, you are aware of their preferences and will ensure they have an unforgettable experience.
- Even though you are focused on the visitors, you will maintain a clean and organized workplace.
Requirements of Seasonal Work In Netherlands For Foreigners
We seek a Super Star waiter or server.
- Who is motivated to join our service team as a waiter?
- With knowledge of dishes and beverages to further customize your service
- With an outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with visitors to serve their preferred beverage and dish;
- That relishes working weekday and weekend shifts with flexibility;
- We would adore it if you speak multiple languages, but it is not required.
Benefits of Seasonal Work In Netherlands For Foreigners
- Experience As part of our introduction program, stay at Kimpton De Witt.
- 5 free nights per year at all hotels in the Lore Group
- Employee, friend, and friend Family discounts are available at over 5,500 IHG Hotels and all Lore Group properties.
- 50% discount on restaurants and bars at sixteen city hotels that are partners
- Staff events
- meals prepared in the commissary
- Price reduction on health insurance
- Allowance for clothing (if applicable)
- Expense allowance for shoes
- Travel reimbursement
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
Starting seasonal work in the Netherlands in 2024 is more than just a job chance; it’s an adventure full of options. The experiences are as varied as the country itself, ranging from learning about the culture to moving up in your job. People who want to work should enjoy the challenges, be proud of their successes, and take in every moment of this one-of-a-kind trip.
People Also Ask:
Is there a seasonal work visa for the Netherlands?
A residence permit for seasonal work is not issued for more than 24 weeks. You can only apply for an extension if the GVVA was issued for a short duration. It is not possible to extend the maximum stay of 24 weeks.
How do I get seasonal work?
If you are interested in finding seasonal work, you can use the government’s ‘Find a Job’ service to search for and apply for jobs. Large companies often advertise seasonal jobs on their websites and job websites.
Steven Anderson is a multifaceted professional, known for his pivotal role as an administrator of a popular career-oriented website. With his extensive knowledge and experience in career counseling and job provision, he has become a trusted figure in the realm of career development.
Steven’s journey into the world of career counseling and job provision began with a strong educational foundation. He completed his Diploma and later earned a Master’s degree in Career Provider Courses from a prestigious institution. These academic achievements laid the groundwork for his career in empowering individuals to achieve their professional aspirations.